Announcements:

I am currently writing at Computelogy.com actively and that's why i sort of abandoned my own tech blog. Since i am too busy to be taking care of both sides, i guess this blog will go into hibernation for a very very long time. Regrettable, but then it's hard to come up with new posts & stuffs.

So once again, i am now writing actively at Computelogy. Feel free to visit there and enjoy our latest articles and posts!

December 31, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENTS: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!!

Let me greet you a Happy New Year for the First Time on Digital Plexus!!!

Three months ago, during the later stage of October 2008, i started out this info-sharing blog with little hope that it'll capture much attention. Comparing to blogging about your personal life or company or organization, blogging about information, particularly on IT and miscellaneous information which are incidentally my more knowledgeable side, is so much difficult. Information is so broad, diverse and multi-cultured, and to even keep up with the latest news is even more painstaking.

As a full-time student, i knew that doing this kind of info-blogging will take much time off my study life but in the end we all know that i am here by choice; and i choose to sacrifice some of my time for info-blogging. Once i started out during late October, i've never looked back. This blog has been much of an ego boost for me; it boost my confidence and self-belief, it boost my desire to learn more and to share with all of you as well. Running this blog to serve the needy and the interested has been a pleasure and it makes me happy.

Therefore, in this new year, I'd like to first thank all of the sparse and loyal visitors of this little information-sharing blog. I have no idea who you are but it doesn't matter, for it's everyone support that drives me to carry on info-blogging. I thank you for your support and hope that you'll continue to visit and enjoy!

I would also like to take a moment to apologize in the event my blog and its content has offended anyone. Pray you'll forgive me and point out my mistakes by writing a comment, sending me an e-mail....it doesn't matter. We are all learners here...:)

As usual, you can contact me via e-mail at chin88skywalker@hotmail.com. Use the same e-mail address to contact me via Windows Live Messenger. As i'm preparing for my university's summer course, i doubt that i will post daily entries as i did in the past one and a half month but you can always expect.

Lastly, a BIG Thank You with all my heart, and Happy Blogging!!!

"Giving is always better than Receiving"

0 opinion:

Review Digital Plexus

I do not know how well this blog is doing unless there are feedbacks. Please do leave a review or two with us on how you think about Digital Plexus, its authors or the qualities of the posts. Good and bad comments are all welcomed, but please avoid posting rude/obscene comments that are not helpful to any of us working on this blog:

Disclaimer:

This blog is dedicated for the benefits of those who seeks experiences, knowledge or information in the computer, IT news, technology and software & hardware area. Digital Plexus cannot control how readers use the information, including any fraudulent conducts, illegal activities or deeds as regard by the law. Therefore, Digital Plexus & its authors shall not be liable to any damages caused by readers who misuse the information provided.

Digital Plexus utilizes information from many sources, including personal experiences of authors. Digital Plexus will never claim credits or ownership rights regarding the information it used in the blog, except for the raw articles posted on the blog - those are original materials written by the authors of Digital Plexus itself after the compilation of various information and/or experiences.

Followers

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP